Monday, September 13, 2010

ROB GRIMES - DAYGO LOVE


Rob Grimes, Puts on For His City with ‘Daygo Love’

SAN DIEGO, Calif. – SEPT 13TH, 2010 -- From the days of having a fledgling buzz to performing on the same stage as Atlanta rapper T.I. and getting major airplay, San Diego emcee Rob Grimes has come a long way. And he has his loyal fan base to thank.

As Rob continues his climb to the top, he presents “Daygo Love,” a tribute to the people whose unwavering support has helped put him on the map. Produced by Vybe Beatz, this memorable track has a more sing flow with a storyline about Rob’s love for his city.

“It’s a feel-good song that lets people know how we do it in San Diego,” he says. “Really it’s like a thank you note to my city. I want them to know their love is not forgotten.”

“Daygo Love,” the first single off Rob’s new project, “The Undergrad,” is out now on iTunes and can be downloaded from his Web site at www.whoisrobgrimes.com

The song also is a reflection of the ups and downs that Rob has endured throughout his rap career -- a demanding path, but one that has kept him very hungry and humbled.

“I feel that being off the radar has been a blessing, which has given me time to perfect what I do musically,” he says. “I have a great team around me, which also is a blessing, and I know 100 percent that it’s Grimetime. My time to shine is right around the corner and it’s been along time coming.”

To all the fans, Rob has the following to say: “Christ is King. I give all glory to him. I love you guys. I promise great music, great content and consistency with the Rob Grimes brand. Join me on this journey as I take my career from a backpacker to an icon. God bless you all.”

For more information about Rob Grimes, log onto www.whoisrobgrimes.com

No comments: